Final Piece

Final Piece

About the Blog

This blog is a representation of my working progress as an Artist and Writing. Everything here is an example of my work and a journey through my working. It acts as a documentation of various projects, ideas and rough experiments, starting from my time at University and beyond.

13/05/2015

Exhibition | Layout | Text Layout

Using a cursive font and a individual font to explore the way we read, I have also explored how to present the text layout. Firstly I tried a interview or book layout but I found this was not only distracting as it was adding more to the writing, it also had too much involvement from myself. I found taking four and half minutes of audio and the text from this to present it as one large paragraph.  This allows less involvement from me and more for the audience to interpret and interact with it.