Final Piece

Final Piece

About the Blog

This blog is a representation of my working progress as an Artist and Writing. Everything here is an example of my work and a journey through my working. It acts as a documentation of various projects, ideas and rough experiments, starting from my time at University and beyond.

12/05/2015

Exhibition | Layout | How to hang text


The idea is to hang the two banners of text with a light pole of wood top and bottom just like VisCom did with their banner. This way I am able to hang the work over the uneven wall, hiding the two different walls and getting the two banners equal. Also this means I am able to unhook and roll these up quick and easily to be taken to FreeRange, allowing them to be hung in another space and still fit. This then will be accompanied by the audio with will be on a headset and MP3 for the audience to explore, listen and read.