Final Piece

Final Piece

About the Blog

This blog is a representation of my working progress as an Artist and Writing. Everything here is an example of my work and a journey through my working. It acts as a documentation of various projects, ideas and rough experiments, starting from my time at University and beyond.

27/04/2015

Research | One to One Sessions | Reflecting on my practice | Timetable and Action Plan

Week One

  • Research 
  • Observations

Week Two

  • Responding to research and observations
  • Experimenting with existing text
  • Half week audio 
  • Other half text

Week Three

  • Combining the two
  • Finalising piece 

Extension Weeks

Build show piece -

  • Tidy area
  • Create seating area
  • Audio piece
  • Written piece
  • MP3s and Headphones
  • Stand for these? Or place on seating area
  • Short quick instructions